Property Management Scope of Work
- Collect rents
- Point of contact for tenants. Respond to tenants complaints, concerns, and questions.
- Conduct move-in and move-out inspections with tenants.
- Seek estimates for repairs and inspect work upon completion.
- Connect utilities on behalf of owner if required.
- Provide financial statements to Owner.
- Prepare and submit GRT reports.
- Pay vendors and taxes on behalf of owner with rental income proceeds.
- Review lease agreement offers and screen potential tenants.
- Execute contracts on behalf of owner as directed.
- Inspect contractors and vendors work performance.
- Prepare yearly budgets and improvement planning.
Homeowner’s Association Management Scope of Work
Duties and responsibilities to be determined by the Board of Directors and according to established House Rules and By Laws. The following is a summary of HOA management duties and responsibilities:
- Maintain HOA’s bank account
- Maintain accurate accounting records
- Collect dues/fees and make deposits
- Pay bills/vendors
- Prepare monthly financial reports
- Solicit bids/proposals
- Prepare/execute service contracts
- Enforce CC&R, house rules, etc.
- Conduct Homeowner’s meetings
- Conduct Board of Director’s meetings
- Oversee contractors/service providers
- Point of contact for home owners
Tools and Technologies
We use many modern technologies to give our property managers the tools needed in today’s competitive and ever changing property management industry.
Our property management accounting and management system is processed through Appfolio. Appfolio is a web based property management system allowing real time accounting and managing of properties. (see next page for details)
This application generates inspection reports for Tenant’s move-in and move-out inspections. The customized report includes photos and detailed description of the unit at time of move-in and move-out. Report is automatically sent to the Tenant and to Appfolio for documentation. (see next page for details)
This system is a web based Tenant Application System allowing Tenants to complete Tenant Application forms on-line and 24/7 (on demand).
RE/MAX proprietary property management training is the best in the industry. 24/7 on demand and web based training allows our property managers to be the best trained and most knowledgeable in the industry.